- How can I get a better deal with Verizon Wireless?
- What is the best Verizon phone deal?
- Will Verizon lower my bill if I threaten to cancel?
- How long will Verizon let you go without paying your bill?
- Does Verizon ever have deals for existing customers?
- What is the best Verizon unlimited plan?
- Are there any discounts for Verizon Wireless?
- What is the least expensive Verizon plan?
- Can you negotiate with Verizon Wireless?
How can I get a better deal with Verizon Wireless?
How to Get the Best Deal From Verizon WirelessAsk a Verizon representative if you’re entitled to a discount through your employer.
Take advantage of your military service by signing up for Verizon’s veterans discount.
Monitor your phone usage.
Join a family share plan.
Shop around for a new phone..
What is the best Verizon phone deal?
Best Verizon dealsGet an iPhone 11 for $15 per month, plus get one free.Save big on the iPhone XR and iPhone XS.Grab an iPhone SE for free.Buy a top Verizon phone and get a second free.Get a $150 Verizon eGift Card when you bring a device.Pick up a Samsung Galaxy S10e for $5 per month.Get a Samsung Galaxy S20 for $10 per month.
Will Verizon lower my bill if I threaten to cancel?
No. If you ask, they can examine your bill and may find a way to lower it, but they will do that without the threat of cancellation. There are services who will give you a price break if you threaten to cancel. Cell phone companies are not one of those.
How long will Verizon let you go without paying your bill?
Depending on the circumstances, Verizon may shut off cell service as soon as the week of your missed payment or up to 60 days after a missed payment.
Does Verizon ever have deals for existing customers?
WHY are there no GOOD BOGO plans for existing Clients. Both of our phones are off contract HOWEVER the deals are for NEW CUSTOMERS or a NEW LINE. … COME ON VERIZON THE BEST DEALS YOU OFFER SHOULD BE FOR YOUR EXISTING CUSTOMERS.
What is the best Verizon unlimited plan?
The best Verizon Wireless plan is Play More Unlimited, which includes a 15GB mobile hotspot allowance and HD streaming for $80/month. The best prepaid Verizon plan is their $65 prepaid plan, which gives you unlimited talk/text and data for $60/month.
Are there any discounts for Verizon Wireless?
Discounts by Verizon Wireless. We offer great monthly discounts for corporate, government and education employees, as well as valued service members and veterans. If your organization has an agreement with us, you may be eligible. Sign in below to register for a new discount or renew an existing discount.
What is the least expensive Verizon plan?
4. Unlimited Verizon Wireless plansStart — $70 per month with only basic offerings, no hotspot, and 480p video streams.Play More — $80 per month with 25GB of “premium” data, 15GB hotspot, and 720p video streams.Do More — $80 per month with 50GB of “premium” data, 15GB hotspot, and 480p video streams.More items…•
Can you negotiate with Verizon Wireless?
No Verizon will not negotiate. However you d not even explain what plan your on. … T-Mobile will never negotiate with you either by the way.