- Nicknames for Guys and Girls That Are Cool, Unique, and Totally Awesome
- 700+ Badass Nicknames for Guys and Girls
- 100+ Nicknames For Girls (That Aren’t ‘Babe’)
- Sexy, Funny Nicknames For Your Girlfriend Or Wife
- 18 Girls On The Nickname They Wish Guys Used Instead of ‘Babe’
- 1. ‘Tapatio’, ‘Tapa’, ‘Potato’, ‘Tappy Feet’, ‘Ciabatta’ or ‘Ixtapa’
- 2. ‘A Personalized Nickname’
- 3. ‘Nightmare of hair’, ‘Nightmare’ or ‘Limonchik’
- 4. ‘Weird Nicknames’
- 5. ‘Babyschka’
- 6. ‘Big D’, ‘D Money’ or ‘Disaster D’
- 7. ‘Beanscone’
- 8. ‘My Name’
- 9. ‘Shortened Version of My Name’
- 10. ‘A Variation Of My Name’
- 11. ‘My Last Name’ or ‘Jewdge’
- 12. ‘Call Me My Regular Name’
- 13. ‘Doll’
- 14. ‘Cutie’ or ‘Love’
- 15. ‘Love’ or ‘YO GIRLFRIEND’
- 16. ‘Baby’, ‘Honey’ or ‘A Special Nickname’
- 17. ‘Anything But Babe’
- 18. ‘Not Babe’
- 300+ Funny Nicknames for Guys & Girls [CREATIVE]
- Best Funny Nicknames For Guys
- Amazing Funny Nicknames For Girls
- Cool Dog Names – 250 awesome ideas for naming your pup
- Top 50 cool dog names
- Finding Cool Dog Names
- Getting inspired
- Cool dog names male
- Cool female dog names
- Cool unique dog names
- Let’s Go to the Names!
- Cool small dog names
- Cool big dog names
- Let’s Get Started
- Fast dog names
- Dangerous dog names
- Cool Celebrity Dog Names
- Top Names for 2019
- Choices for Girls
- Choices for Boys
- Choosing a cool name
- The Best Cool Dog Names
- What Name Did You Choose?
- More Cool Dog Name Ideas!
Nicknames for Guys and Girls That Are Cool, Unique, and Totally Awesome
1st Base (A guy that is only somewhat lucky with the ladies.)
2 Much (Too much cologne, hair gel, etc.)
3rd Horseman (Someone who is very thin.)
8 Ball (s to get hit.)
Absolute Zero (Some guys embrace the fact that they are a loser.)
Accidental Villain (Someone who is willing to be the bad guy for the greater good.)
Ahab (This is a good call sign for a hunter.)
Aimless (A guy with no direction in his life.)
Alcoa (always chooses aluminum bats over wooden ones)
Alligator Man (once killed one with his bare hands)
Alpha Genius (top student in a class or group)
Anaconda (a guy who gives powerful hugs)
Animal Man (has a connection with animals)
A$$ Man (A proctologist with a sense of humor.)
Atlas (for someone who s to travel)
Attila the Hungry (always eating)
Avalanche (A larger guy that has bad balance and always falling.)
BaBomb (Super Mario fans will know this one.)
Bandit (a fast driver)
BB (A guy who s women with smaller breasts.)
Beast Master (has a way with animals)
Bear In The Air (A big guy who is very light on his feet.)
Big Mac Man (a fan of McDonald's)
Big Snack (a heavy eater)
Bird Dog (always on the lookout for attractive members of the opposite sex)
Black Box (Can't tell what he is thinking.)
Blindside (always attacking without being seen)
Blister (Someone who is an aggravating pain that is hard to get rid of.)
Bloodhound (A good nose for smells.)
Bloodier Than Yesterday (A guy that s to fight all the time.)
Bloodshot (a guy who stays up very late partying)
Booger (always picked on)
Boss Hogg (Always looking to make a buck.)
Bowie (A fan of really big knives.)
Box Office (movie fan)
Brick (A brick layer who is as hard as the bricks he lays.)
Buckshot (Insert a first or last name.)
Buzz Kill (always saying things to bring down the mood)
Caterpillar (Slow, strong and steady, but also reliable.)
Caveman (Not the best of manners.)
Chewbacca (a guy with a lot of hair and not just on his head)
Chopper (Cuts wood for a living.)
Coffee (because you grind so fine)
Comedian (A sarcastic nickname for someone who is not funny.)
Cornbread (country strong)
Critter (For a guy who doesn't to keep himself clean.)
Diamond in the Rough (said about him by many girlfriends)
Dice (For a person that s to curse; after Andrew Dice Clay.)
Dig Dug (has a job as a grave digger)
Digger (has a job as a grave digger)
Dizzy (No balance.)
Dog From Hell (one tough hombre)
Dropkick (someone who uses this move every time he gets in a fight)
Electric Mayhem (electronics have a way of not working around you)
Entertainment Gamer (watches the guy playing the game instead of playing it)
Fly On The Wall (always eavesdropping)
Friday (Someone who s to smoke.)
Full Frontal (s to expose himself to friends)
Furio (someone with anger issues)
Good Shot (Someone who is good, not great, with a gun.)
Goosebumps (creepy personality)
Great White Hunter (a large muscular albino who s to hunt)
Gunslinger (Someone who makes reckless decisions that are successful 50% of the time.)
Hammer Down (a good nickname for people who speed)
Hard As A Rock (a dedicated bodybuilder)
Hedge (Always preparing for the worst, hedging his bets.)
Highlander (good with a sword)
Iceberg (has a cold nature about him)
Iron Jaw (sarcastic nickname given to him because he can't take a punch)
Jawbone (always trying to get you to do what they want to do)
Junkyard (his backyard fits the name)
Kid Boom (a fan of firecrackers)
Kingpin (A big fan of bowling and the movie of the same name.)
Knots (has trouble untying the simplest of them)
Kraven (Someone who s to hunt big game; after the Spiderman comic villain.)
Last Year (always style)
Lead Belly (a guy who has a large gut but rock hard abs)
Link (key figure in a team)
Lord of the Fishes (can always catch the limit)
Manimal (a guy who can do a lot of what some animals can do)
Maxx (Someone who always gives 100%).
Mayday (asks for help a lot)
Microchip (Perfect nickname for someone who is tech savvy… or Punisher fans.)
Midas (wears a lot of gold jewelry)
Monster Man (A cool nickname recently given to me by a Hardee's employee because I eat a lot of their Monster Thick Burgers. I'm pretty happy with it.)
Murdock ( the A-Team character; just a tad bit crazy.)
Nat Gas (short for natural gas)
Network (Someone who makes friends easily.)
Nickname Player (always trying to give people a cool nickname)
No More Mr. Nice Guy (Someone with anger issues.)
700+ Badass Nicknames for Guys and Girls
“I love it when you call me Big Poppa!” says Notorious B.I.G. (AKA Biggie Smalls) in his song “Big Poppa.” Woah there, that’s three badass nicknames in a single sentence! How does one guy go about getting three nicknames?
Nicknames are typically earned and not self-awarded.
Anyone, any day can decide that they want to be called something, but a name given by someone else as much more meaning behind it! Not only do nicknames say a lot about the individual person, but they usually have some kind of story behind it that many don’t know about. Just what kinds of things are typically considered when giving a nickname to someone?
- Personality: Personality is usually the biggest factor when considering nicknames for someone. What personality traits are most striking about this person? Are they aggressive? Funny? Always serious?
- Physical features: An obvious thing to consider would be someone’s physical appearance. If they’re really short or tall, have funny hair, scraggly teeth, etc, then they’re pretty well set for some nicknames!
- Mannerisms: We all have mannerisms and don’t even realize it! That’s because it’s just things that we automatically do. Does the person gesture a lot, blink a lot, have a lot of pep in their step?
- Interests: Interests and hobbies often play a big role in nicknames, and it’s often the people around you in those same interests and hobbies who give such nicknames!
- Habits: Whether they’re good habits or bad habits, it’s certainly fair game for assigning nicknames!
- Inside Jokes: Many times, nicknames are given in the midst of an inside joke in the making, completely unplanned, and somehow it just ends up sticking. Some of the best and unique nicknames come about this way!
Since there’s many different kinds of nicknames for the taking out there, it becomes necessary to break them down into type. Here, I will focus on badass nicknames. Whether you’re looking for a gamertag name or simply trying to name someone around the office, badass nicknames are a great place to start!
Here’s a list of badass nicknames categorized by guys and girls for easy picking!
One thing about nicknames that everyone should consider is the feelings of the receiver of the nickname, of course. It’s important that they are okay with the nicknames and that they’re not hurt by it. Some people simply cannot handle being called something other than their real name, and in this case, they are not a badass and are not deserving of a badass nickname anyway!
Nicknaming should be a fun experience for everyone involved, so why not make a big game it? By picking a few different appropriate names for the person you are trying to nickname, you can take votes, draw from a hat, or even call out different names when they’re not looking to see if they happen to respond to one!
Once a good nickname is established, in order for it to stick well, never call the person by any other name again and be sure to introduce them to others by their nickname. Heck, make them a t-shirt with their newly-given nickname on the back to tell the world!
100+ Nicknames For Girls (That Aren’t ‘Babe’)
If you’re looking for a more creative term of endearment than ‘cupcake’ or anything reminiscent of a cheesy rom-com, look no further! Below is a long list of nicknames for girls that are so much more interesting than the typical ones you’ve already heard.
1. Poo Butt
2. Butt Nugget
3. Love Nugget
4. Fluffy Sunshine Pants
5. Cheese Head
6. Bubble Butt
7. My Beloved
8. Stinky Pinky
9. Love Sponge
11. Deuce Bigalow
14. Sugar Tits
15. Sugar Buns
16. Baby Bear
19. Buff Babe
20. Stud Muffin
21. Living Angel
22. Angel Face
25. Fuzz Head
26. Butt Face
27. Love Bully
29. My Lady
30. Grump Master Flex
31. Queen of Awesome
32. Miss Poops A Lot
33. Miss Farts A Lot
34. Miss Squiggles
35. Snore Face
36. Cuddle Bunny
37. Snuggle Bunny
38. Love Bunny
39. Snuggle Face
41. Numbah One Lovah
42. Mama Fierce
43. Fart Face
44. Poo Face
45. Booger Head
46. Booger Buns
47. Love Buns
48. Kissy Face
49. Miss Awesome
50. Lady Awesome
51. [first initial]-Money
52. Snores A Lot
54. Miss Kisses
55. Master Muffin Top
56. Fuzzy Nugget
59. First two letters of their first name + first two letters of their last name
Sexy, Funny Nicknames For Your Girlfriend Or Wife
1. Gizz Queen
2. Cum Queen
3. Penis Queen
4. Miss Licks A Lot
5. Sexy Pants
6. Sexy Face
7. Sexy Head
8. Sexual Healer
9. Master of Sex
10. Perfect One
11. Love Goddess
12. Sex Goddess
13. Fantasy Maker
14. Erotic Goddess
15. Orgasm Queen
19. Buns of Steel
20. Abs of Steel
21. O-Face Master
22. Climax Queen
23. Passion Pit
26. Living Dildo
27. Titan of Tenderness
28. Passion Papa
29. Lovemaking Maestro
30. Sexy Pants
31. Sexy Face
32. Sexy Head
33. Sexual Healer
34. Master of Sex
35. Love Goddess
36. Sex Goddess
37. Fantasy Maker
38. Erotic Goddess
18 Girls On The Nickname They Wish Guys Used Instead of ‘Babe’
If you’ve been dating a girl for a year or more, you can probably get away with using ‘babe’ as a term of endearment. But if you’re casually dating, you really better think twice before calling her ‘babe.’ Luckily, there are so many awesome alternatives to choose from.
1. ‘Tapatio’, ‘Tapa’, ‘Potato’, ‘Tappy Feet’, ‘Ciabatta’ or ‘Ixtapa’
I actually think couples that call each other ‘babe’ constantly are gross and unimaginative! My boyfriend and I have all kinds of absurd nicknames for each other, but those come from years of shared memories and jokes… This is totally silly but he calls me ‘Tapatio’ ( the hot sauce).
Ever since we met. In fact, he introduced me to all his friends that way so now most of the people in our social circle refer to me (in a dead serious way) as ‘Tapa’. And then came the riffs on ‘Tapatio’… ‘Potato’, ‘Tappy Feet’, ‘Ciabatta’, ‘Ixtapa’.
These things just come from years of riffing on riffs.
– Stephanie V., 27
2. ‘A Personalized Nickname’
I don’t ‘babe’. I feel it’s general and not warm or intimate. Everybody uses it for different situations and it’s overused. I’m into personalized nicknames.
– Keren T., 34
3. ‘Nightmare of hair’, ‘Nightmare’ or ‘Limonchik’
The first time this one boyfriend called me ‘babe’, I stuck my tongue out and waved a ‘hang loose’ sign because I felt we were living inside a surfer movie. At first it felt a cliché. But then we started doing the whole routine and it became our own.
My current partner calls me silly, specific things… ‘nightmare of hair’ (a reference to this beautiful, odd movie called Wizard People Dear Readers) or ‘nightmare’ for short. Or ‘limonchik’, Russian for ‘little lemon’. Some people might get offended when they’re called ‘babe’.
Then again, some might be offended by ‘nightmare’… if they don’t know the background, if it isn’t their own.
– Kristina T., 25
4. ‘Weird Nicknames’
My boyfriend and I use weird nicknames that make us laugh, feel unique and close to each other, but rarely do we call each other by our first names.
– Alicia S., 29
Everyone calls everyone ‘babe’. So, I smoothly integrated ‘babyschka’ into the name and now my boyfriend calls me that. It’s basically ‘babe’ as Americans would say, but I infused a Russian flavor to make it sweeter. Then I saw my Russian friend who is dating an American guy and he calls her ‘babyschka’ too, so I was upset since I thought it was unique to me.
– Katya K., 32
6. ‘Big D’, ‘D Money’ or ‘Disaster D’
’Babe’ is a bit overused and unoriginal. I would prefer something funny rather than affectionate when we first started dating.
– Danielle H., 28
It was an inside joke from a road trip and just stuck.
– Hannah E., 27
8. ‘My Name’
I hate the name ‘babe’. I think it’s a cop out for guys to avoid calling you by your first name, especially when you first start dating and there may still be other girls in the picture. It’s too generic for me.
I’m not a fan of many pet names. I would much prefer being called my name. However, once I’m dating someone for a longer period of time I can look past ‘babe’. It doesn’t bother me as much.
It definitely shouldn’t be used in the first phase of dating someone though.
– Liz S., 22
9. ‘Shortened Version of My Name’
I don’t anything too sugary or over the top, so I’m going to be boring and just say maybe a shortened version of my name or something with a private joke reference is always kind of cute.
– Julia M., 26
10. ‘A Variation Of My Name’
I don’t ‘babe’. It’s cute, but not when you’re trying to get to know someone. Call them by their own name or shorten their name. That’s cute, too.
– Irma F., 46
11. ‘My Last Name’ or ‘Jewdge’
My first boyfriend invented the name ‘Jewdge’ and my family members still call me that. And I dated this guy who called me by my last name.
– Julie S., 25
12. ‘Call Me My Regular Name’
I don’t it. No nicknames. Call me my regular name.
– Jackie S., 27
I think ‘babe’ is used a lot to get girls to shut up and end a fight, which is annoying.
– Alaina C., 27
14. ‘Cutie’ or ‘Love’
I really when my boyfriend calls me ‘cutie’. Everyone calls each other ‘babe’ so that’s sort of generic. It’s much more endearing when he’s ‘hey cutie’ or ‘hey love’ rather than just the common ‘hey babe’.
– Maria Z., 20
15. ‘Love’ or ‘YO GIRLFRIEND’
I really ‘love’ actually as a nickname. Tom calls me that.
I adore getting texts that say, ‘Hi Love, how’s your day?’ When we were dating, I saw a guy scream at his girlfriend, ‘YO GIRLFRIEND WAIT UP!’ I burst out laughing, so Tom started saying it to be funny… and then it kind of stuck for a few years.
So, I would do it back to him. I actually called him ‘boyfriend’ in front of a few of my running teammates and literally whenever he would come cheer us on at races they would never say his name, they’d all go, ‘Hi Boyfriend.’
– Sammie N., 27
16. ‘Baby’, ‘Honey’ or ‘A Special Nickname’
I don’t mind ‘babe’, but I definitely prefer other terms of endearment such as ‘baby’, ‘honey’, or a special nickname my significant other has made up for me. Something about ‘babe’ rubs me the wrong way. It’s a bit more short than sweet. ‘Babe’ seems more of an adjective ‘she’s a babe’ instead of a term used specifically for me. Also, it’s a pig in the city. What girl is into THAT?
– Lee Lee E., 27
17. ‘Anything But Babe’
It’s creepy when guys start calling me ‘babe’ very early on. if I had a sleepover with someone and boom they call me ‘babe’ in the morning, that’s creepy.
– Erin B., 38
18. ‘Not Babe’
I think it’s off-putting when guys say ‘babe’ to women they are not dating. Whether intentional or not, it can have a belittling effect, especially if you don’t know each other well enough.
– Annie S., 23
300+ Funny Nicknames for Guys & Girls [CREATIVE]
Funny nicknames are meant to lighten the mood and keep the time spent together fun and enjoyable. Funny nicknames and cute names are a way of showing you care about a person and a great way to bring your relationship to a deeper level.
- Best Funny Nicknames For Guys
- Amazing Funny Nicknames For Girls
Coming up with funny nicknames isn’t rocket science, but still, you need to know how to do it. Playing most ly to questions game also will help you to find creative nicknames.
The following are simple methods you can use to come up with funny nicknames that stick:
- The meanest and funniest nicknames are those names that describe a person’s physical attributes or appearance.
- A funny nickname can be a jibe at a person’s personality or character.
- Modify the person’s real name.
- Tv, video games, and books are filled with hilarious characters. Let adopt a name from Tv, Video games, or books.
- You can give someone a funny name that references something they did, a famous incident or even a folklore.
Best Funny Nicknames For Guys
This article contains a list of cute nicknames for boyfriends. Hopefully, you will find the perfect nickname for him.
- Chunkie Wunkie – A cute nickname for your favorite gooall.
- Clown – A guy that never fails to make you laugh.
- Comedy Central – A cute and funny guy.
- Homer – Is he as funny and silly as Homer Simpson?
- Joker – A Guy that never fails to drop a laugh bomb.
- Adobe – for an adorable person
- Nerfy-Poo – great for your pet
- Loud Mouth – for a friend who won’t shut up
- Inky – for pen lover
- Mr. Meow Meow – cat man
- Couch Potato – for someone who loves sitting on coach and ignoring your calls
- Third Wheeler –
- Nugget – when your friend is so scrawny its funny
- Walking Dictionary – for someone who
- Summer Teeth
- Weird Beard
- Kermit – Is he as hilarious as Kermit the frog?
- Mickey – A cute nickname for a funny guy.
- Fire Guy: Any guy who has mistakenly set something on fire.
- Game Over: A guy who is such a geek and has no real life.
- Blinky: A nickname for a guy who blinks too much.
- Bathroom Grunter: A guy who makes strange noises in the bathroom.
- Monkey Buns – A funny word used to describe a funny guy.
- Captain Awesome and Mr. Fabulous: Those two guys who do everything together, and think they are so cool.
- Rib Cracker – A guy that can make a career comedy.
- Google head: A guy who knows more than ‘Google’ – a web fanatic.
- Papito – Is he a little overprotective but also smoking hot?
- Seinfeld – Is he as funny as the legendary comedian?
- Hobbit: A nickname for a guy with a Bigfoot.
- Yang – Is he the yang to your yin? Do you balance each other out perfectly?
- Justin Bieber: Has he entered puberty, yet?
- Lone Ranger: A guy who sits alone in a romantic restaurant.
- Luke the Fluke: Is there anyone who has more luck than this guy?
- Minor: A funny nickname for a short guy
- Narizón: This is how in Spain they call a guy with a big nose.
- Nickel: There is always that one cheap guy who tries to save on everything
- Nombnots: This is a nickname for a guy who never thinks before he speaks.
- Old Man: A nickname for a guy who is not old but he acts he is.
- Teddy – If he’s cute and cuddly or the perfect companion.
- Bambi – Do those big brown eyes get you every time? Does he tug on your heartstrings every chance he gets?
- Roo – Is he small and adorable the baby kangaroo from Winnie the Pooh?
Amazing Funny Nicknames For Girls
Checkout our list of funny nicknames for girls:
- Bambi: A nickname that is usually given to a quiet and shy girl.
- Barbie: A nickname for a girl who puts on so much makeup that she looks a Barbie doll.
- Blondie: This is how you would call a girl who has blond hair.
- Brownie: A nickname for a dark-haired girl.
- Butter Age: This is how you would call a girl who looks younger than her age.
- China Doll: A nickname for a girl who seems so fragile.
- Cutie Pie
- Claws: A girl (and maybe even a guy) with really long nails.
- Cloppity Clop: A lady whose heels make the cloppity clop sound when she walks.
- Copycat: There is always that one girl who does everything you do.
- Cumbucket: A funny nickname for a loose girl.
- Curly-Q: A nickname for a hot curly-haired girl.
- Dishwasher: We all have that one friend who always washes all the dishes for everyone.
- Diva: Does this girl think she is a goddess?
- Doorbell: A flat-chested lady who has “no knockers.”
- Drama Queen: We all know that one girl who s to exaggerate and who makes the problem bigger than it is.
- Driver: Someone with a hot body but an ugly face. Driver because her body is a 10 and her face is a 2, just you would place your hands on the wheel of a car.
- Duchess: A girl who has it all – intelligence, looks, money, and an attitude to rule the world.
- Fairy God Mother: Does she fulfill everybody’s wishes?
- Flower Child: A girl who loves peace and nature.
- Frozen Fire: A nickname for a girl who quickly changes her emotions.
- Ghosty: Does this girl know how to escape every situation?
- Girlie Girl: A nickname for a little feminine girl.
- Goldilocks: A girl with golden or blonde hair.
- Gossip Girl: There is always that one girl who knows everything about everybody and talks about others all the time.
- Hand Job Bandit: A funny nickname for a girl that… I don’t have to spell this one out.
- Itsy Bitsy: Is there anyone smaller than this girl?
- Kittycat: Is there anyone who loves cats more than this girl?
- Lala: This is how you would call a girl who seems she is always in the ‘La la Land’ and not in the real world.
- Monkey Buns: A nickname for a fun girl.
- Monkey Butt: A nickname used for a girl who s spending her free time inside her house.
- Nagatha Christie: A girl who never stops nagging.
- Bubble Ray
- Nun: A nickname for a religious girl who follows all religious rules.
- Old Gal: Another nickname for a girl who is not that old, but has a spirit of an old person.
- Old Lady: A proper nickname for a girl who acts just she is an old lady.
- Prawns: A hilarious nickname for someone with a great body but a small head
- Princess: A proper nickname for a girl who is spoiled and acts she is royalty.
- Queen Bee: There is no one more important in the squad than this girl.
- Ritzy: Does this girl enjoy the most luxurious life you have ever seen?
- Saturday Night: A proper nickname for a girl who never misses a party.
- Secretary of the Nagriculture: A girl who just has to nag about everything.
Cool Dog Names – 250 awesome ideas for naming your pup
Cool dog names give your already awesome pup an extra special edge.
We’ve got some unique ideas, which are sure to make your pet the top dog at the park.
Let’s get started with the top 50!
Top 50 cool dog names
Our favorite cool names for dogs of the moment are:
Finding Cool Dog Names
Cool dog names are a great way to show off your pup! Finding the right inspiration can be hard, but we’ve got lots of ideas to help you get a wicked choice.
We’ve split these cool names into categories. You can jump to any section by clicking the links below. Or just keep scrolling to start from the very top!
There are many types of cool puppy names. For some more general ideas, check out these fun lists:
Cool dog names male
Cool boy dog names sound great when they’re also human names.
Not just traditional or popular options, but those that are short and snappy to say.
Normally two syllables or less works well.
Cool dog names that easily roll off the tongue, and that your pup will instantly recognize.
Check out these awesome male dog names, and see what you think:
You can find 200 more awesome male dog names here.
Cool female dog names
Cool girl dog names don’t have to be wild or random.
They can come from traditional baby name routes. Or even the names of awesome female characters.
Check out these seriously cool female dog name ideas:
Check out 150 more brilliant female dog names here.
Super cool dogs need super cool puppy names. And what better way to come up with a great name than to go unique.
Cool unique dog names
Thinking up unique dog names can be tricky. But only because everyone wants to be different!
It requires a lot of creativity and imagination. But, never fear. We’re here to make this process easier!
A great way to find the coolest dog names is to think of a topic that’s universally considered to be cool.
the beach, surfing, motor bikes…and more! Whatever takes your fancy. Any topics that will make your friends enthusiastically give you a high five are perfect!
Then go through that topic picking out relevant words that are short, snappy and really stand out.
Let’s Go to the Names!
Check out these fun cool unique dog names to get inspired:
Cool small dog names
Really cool dog names for tiny dog breeds come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
All dogs are cute. But our pint-sized pups really take the (dog) biscuit when it comes to adorable.
Check out these fun ideas for cool names for small dogs:
Cool big dog names
Cool big names can show off their impressive (or soon to be impressive) stature. They can be deadly serious or poking fun in their direction.
Does the dog in your life have a cat in theirs? Don't miss out on the perfect companion to life with a purrfect friend.
The Happy Cat Handbook – A unique guide to understanding and enjoying your cat!
Large dog names inspired by fictional characters, TV giants or tall creatures are good fun. And so are those that are purely descriptive. Dog names inspired by fictional characters usually become more popular as their shows do! Can you recognise any of the names in this list?
Let’s Get Started
If you’ve got a large breed puppy, why not consider one of these cool big dog names:
- Wun Wun
Don’t forget, if you want a bit of a laugh when naming your puppy then you could switch things up.
Give your small breed dog a big dog name. Or your giant dog a small puppy name instead. This is a fun way to find the coolest dog names!
Fast dog names
Do you have a seriously speedy dog? Are you looking to bring home a sighthound puppy?
Then one of these cool fast dog names might well be a great choice.
Inspired by the world of racing, both human and vehicles, as well as some plain cool fast words.
Check out this great list for some awesome ideas:
Dangerous dog names
We all know your dog is going to be a total sweetie pie. But that doesn’t mean that you don’t want him to look or sound fierce.
Dangerous cool names for dogs are great fun. And we have some awesome ideas for you here:
We’ve got plenty more tough, dangerous dog names here! Check them out!
Cool Celebrity Dog Names
Another way to find a cool dog name is to take inspiration from dogs belonging to famous people! Let’s take a look at some of these ideas, with their owners in brackets.
- Finn (Amanda Seyfried)
- Meatball (Adam Sandler)
- Mr. Famous (Audrey Hepburn)
- Tucker (Charlize Theron)
- Vida (Demi Moore)
- Flossie (Drew Barrymore)
- Brutus (Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson)
- Winston (Gwen Stefani)
- Mocha (Hugh Jackman)
- Atticus (Jake Gyllenhaal)
- Mona (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
- Sid (Jessica Alba)
- Kola (Kellan Lutz)
- Foxy (Matthew McConaughey)
- Sidi (Orlando Bloom)
- Baxter (Ryan Reynolds)
- Indo (Will Smith)
- Zelda (Zooey Deschanel)
Top Names for 2019
Perhaps you’re looking for a cool dog name that’s really modern and fits current trends!
Let’s look at some cool ideas that take their inspiration from people, characters, and more, that are popular in 2019!
Choices for Girls
Choices for Boys
Choosing a cool name
In a house piled high with pets, I’ve had more than my fair share of naming to do.
And I find the best way to go about it is to decide what type of name you want to give your pet.
The Perfect Companion For Life With A New Puppy
You already know that you want a cool dog name. One that you can be proud of, and repeat with confidence.
And who can blame you!
Check out our huge Dog Names library for ideas to suit every pup.
In all lihood you’re going to be calling this name out, and saying it repeatedly for the next ten years or more.
The Best Cool Dog Names
You are never going to find a name that everyone in the world thinks is the coolest dog names. But I think that you can come pretty close, especially in your own social circles.
The most important thing to remember when naming your dog is that it only really matters how you feel about the name.
How easy it is to say, for your dog to distinguish from other words, and how much you it.
The coolest dog names are the ones that suits you and your pup the very best.
What Name Did You Choose?
Have you picked your dog’s name now? Did you choose one from our list, or was your idea from somewhere else?
Why not share your cool puppy names and the stories behind them with us in the comments section below? We can add them to our list and help inspire even more cool dog names!
More Cool Dog Name Ideas!
Still not sure what to name your dog? Then why not check out our other awesome dog names lists here. We’ve even got some great breed-specific ideas: